“DONT STAY HERE HORRIBLE”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Leesburg

Days Inn Leesburg
Days Inn Leesburg
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
Frostburg, Maryland
“DONT STAY HERE HORRIBLE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2011

First off-you are allowed to smoke in this hotel and have pets, which is fine if they tell you but they dont. The smell in the hotel was so disgusting it smelled like carpet fresh including the rooms the floors were wet and there was a blower in the middle of the floor in the hall of the rooms to dry out the carpet . And my blanket had cigarette holes in it. The tv's are old also. The lady at the front desk was so rude and told us we had to pay $6.00 extra for another person (we were 3) and I did tell them that when I registered so I refused to pay it. Also I was told I could go to another hotel if I wanted to. REALLY?? I was told I couldnt cancel because it was a prepaid room and she said well you can I will allow it she was so nasty but by then we were on our way to a wedding and time was not on our side. Horrible customer service Hotel needs ALOT of work. When I called about the wet floor I was told they had alot of rain?
I could go on forever but STAY AWAY Days Inn Franchise should be ashamed

Room Tip: dont stay there
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank Holly P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Detroit, Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2011

This was absolutely the worst place I have ever stayed. The room was old, damp, dirty and smelled, I had to purchase a can of Febreeze to try and make it bearable and that did not even help. There was a cricket in the room chirping all night and when I asked the front desk to have someone look under the night stand as that is where the sound was coming from, they told me it was to be expected out in the "country". That is about as far from the country as you can get. I normally would not have stayed there but the Comfort Suites and the Hampton were already booked for the weekend. Next time I will change my plans before I ever stay there again. Absolutely disgusting!

Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank P L
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2011

Attending a wedding, my husband and I and several members of our family stayed here. Front desk staff was extremely friendly and very helpful, even placing all of our family in the same hallway, across from each other. Room was okay, but in all of our rooms, the carpet was very damp and the a/c didn't help to dry it. I wore socks in the room because of this, and they were damp when I removed them, also rather dirty. That is our only complaint, however, everything else was fine.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Hampton, Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2011

The hotel may be quite, but the rooms need a lot of attention from someone in charge. The bathroom have n to been completely clean or look at from a business sense in a long time. If you are looking for customer satisfaction then you did not get it this weekend.

The exterior is a shot out of the 50's. Rain gutters that are missing or need repair, etc.

The pool, or what was a pool is a tree sump.

Do not let the pictures on the web site fool you.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank William M
Frostburg,Md
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2011

The hotel has changed managment.It is in the middle of the historic district. The hotel is quiet and very clean.I would recommend hotel to anyone.The staff are nice and friendy. It is centrally located.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank slotleft
LeesburgDI, Manager at Days Inn Leesburg, responded to this review, 8 July 2011
Our appreciation is extended for your review and the acknowledgment that our staff has been putting forth to make every guest's stay as pleasant and quiet as possible. Please come and see us again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesburg
2.4 km away
9.6 km away
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North
13.3 km away
Aloft Dulles Airport North

Been to Days Inn Leesburg? Share your experiences!