“Great Seafood in the Heart of Downtown Leesburg”

King Street Oyster Bar
Ranked #12 of 245 Restaurants in Leesburg
Price range: USD 11 - USD 30
Description: King Street Oyster Bar specializes in bringing fresh oysters from both the West and East Coasts of the US and Canada to the communities we call home. On any given day, we offer 10+ varieties, which we get no more than 24 hours out of water from the East Coast, and no more than 48 hours out of water from the West Coast. It's a quality and freshness you can taste. Our menu also offers other creative seafood dishes and American-style fare with fresh, relatable ingredients, and a happy hour menu every day of the week with inventive cocktails, craft brews and select food and oysters.
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I have eaten here on numerous occasions. I'm a crab cake snob, and I'm hesitant to even try them at many places because I've been disappointed so many times. Not here - they have some of the most authentic tasting Chesapeake style crab cakes that I've had. The Mahi Mahi entree is also very solid, and classic from one of the owner's prior restaurants. If you're not feeling quite up to an entree, the sandwiches are fantastic, and you can't go wrong with the fresh oysters on the half shell.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Fitzcairn

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Seated at a rustic but elegant table..I enjoyed a special birthday lunch treat from my son.
The raw oysters were sweet..and silky..with a hint of the clean ,fresh ocean spray,they had rested in. Presented on a luxurious bed of sea salt with wedges of beautiful and juicy lemons.
We each ordered fried oyster p'o boys..with fries. Perfectly moist and crispy oysters not overly battered and served by a most attentive waiter.
The dessert was a bread pudding from the gods....
I cannot say enough about the special service and divine food presented to us ..except that it left us with a desire for an encore. We are hooked!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We had early dinner .with family. They had a great children menu and happy hour drinks and appetizers. The sever was very attentive to the table. It was just a nice environment and a good time. We will go again soon

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Crabcakes are fabulous, lobster rolls will make you swoon, oysters a plenty of many varieties shucked when you order and served properly on ice. nice wine list, good cocktails. the staff is helpful, fast, and friendly, sitting in the window people watching is a treat. looking forward to the opening in Middleburg so I won't have to drive so far..... and the food truck the send around is just as good.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017

What a great addition to the downtown area. While its an open and loud space, every time I have been in with my wife the service and food have both been very good. Quality selection of oysters (which I love) and a good menu (not great) to compliment. Will definitely go back and plan to repeat many times.

Date of visit: August 2017