We stayed here during a quick getaway while visiting Monticello. The place is wonderful & breathtakingly beautiful. They aim to please. We also enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Fossett. You will leave this place satisfied and planning your next stay! It's just that good! Please indulge and experience this gracious place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- History and spectacular landscapes come together at Charlottesville, where Thomas Jefferson country meets Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains. Celebrated landmarks, including Jefferson's Monticello and the University of Virginia, are clustered here among swathes of the East Coast's most beautiful scenery, home to renowned horse races, hunts and vineyards. This is the setting for Keswick Hall & Golf Club, an impressive resort with 48 newly refreshed guest rooms, a luxurious spa and the award winning Pete Dye golf course, Full Cry. Enjoy tennis, archery, award-winning dining, croquet, children's activities and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Keswick Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Hall Hotel Keswick
- Hall At Monticello Charlottesville Keswick