Keswick Hall
The Clifton(Charlottesville)
USD 320*
USD 250*
Comfort Inn Monticello(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
USD 103*
Hilton Garden Inn Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
USD 163*
USD 138*
200 South Street Inn(Charlottesville)
USD 195*
Omni Charlottesville(Charlottesville)
USD 245*
USD 190*
  • Pool
USD 207*
Courtyard by Marriott Charlottesville North(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
USD 118*
USD 250*
USD 212*
Hampton.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlottesville North(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
USD 148*
USD 142*
Fairfield Inn
USD 181*
Autograph
All reviewsinfinity poolmain restaurantbeautiful propertypublic roomsjunior suitehunt clubrolling hillstennis courtsbottle of champagnesouthern charmcharlottesville areavisit monticellothird floorfitness centervilla crawfordfossett's restaurantorient express property
Reviewed 21 January 2012

This graceful manor has everything you could ask for. It exceeds itself in its plush interior to its wonderful restaurant and gardens that encompass the manor from golf to a leisurely bike ride around the countryside, what more do you need to relax and step back in time. Well worth the money.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank roscrea1972
MatthiasSmith, General Manager at Keswick Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2012

We're so glad that you were able to "step back in time" with us here at Keswick Hall! Sounds like you were able to enjoy many aspects of our offerings, both indoor and out. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 20 January 2012

My wife and I took a quick mid-week break to the Keswick and I have to say, it couldn't have been more relaxing, beautiful and enjoyable. The drive to Keswick Hall is almost worth the trip in and of itself. The grounds are immaculate and the hotel is simply picturesque. We were able to enjoy a wine tasting overlooking the grounds and I have to say that was a high point of our stay. It's not inexpensive, but for what we got in return, we certainly enjoyed our stay. If you are a person who likes larger, more modern hotels it certainly is not for you. But if you like the experience an intimate inn can provide, this might just be your choice!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TAS504

Thank you for posting a review following your "mid-week break" with us. We're so glad that you enjoyed not only the wine tasting, but also the grounds and our intimate setting... not to mention the beautiful drive!

Reviewed 10 January 2012

I was just at Keswick with my mother who is 81, my daughter who is 23 and my sister whose birthday we were celebrating. This was a surprise for her. We have stayed there a couple times before and it is one of our favorite places. This visit we were upgraded to a balcony suite which was fabulous! We happened to have beautiful weather, so we could actually really enjoy the balcony/porch. The hotel and staff were wonderfully helpful and made our stay very memorable. The dinner we had at Fossetts was, once again, one of the best meals we've ever had! All four of us raved about it. The service and small touches by the staff for my sisters birthday were so appreciated and lovely. The pool was open and heated which was an additional treat! All in all it was a fabulous night which made us want to return again and again! Thank you Keswick!

Room Tip: I've stayed in four different rooms and they have all been wonderful.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for the wonderful review and for returning to Keswick Hall for your family get-together and surprise birthday celebration. We greatly appreciate you recognizing our friendly staff, who enjoyed making sure it was a "fabulous night"!

Reviewed 8 January 2012

It was the first time we visited Keswick Hall. My husband and I went with our daughter and her husband and their girls. Our rooms were beautifully decorated and spacious and accomodating. From the first minute we set foot inside the door, the manager , the doormen, the concierge and all the waitstaff helped us settle in and made our stay wonderful. Our daughter and her girls were recovering from bronchitis and everyone did their best to make them feel better. My daughter and her family came with their puggle and he was welcomed every where and it felt decidedly like home but better. We had only one slight glitch, as my husband has reported, with the High Tea but that was minor in the grand scheme of things. I have made reservations to return this spring and summer and am readying myself to make reservations for the fall as well . I sincerely appreciate all the graciousness that was shown us and the joy of being able to travel and find refuge in a most welcoming atmosphere especially as we had a small child and a dog in tow. Thank you Orient-Express for not only Keswick Hall but also for the Inn at Perry Cabin !

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
MatthiasSmith, General Manager at Keswick Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2012

Dear "Pamela R:"

What a wonderful compliment that our staff made your maiden Keswick Hall visit "decidedly like home but better." Thank you. And, thank you again, not only for letting us know that our offerings suited you and your family so perfectly, but also for reiterating -- so very nicely -- that we missed the mark on your High Tea. While I greatly appreciate that, in the grand scheme, you viewed our missteps as minor, we take this grievance quite seriously, and I invite you to contact me directly now, or during one of your planned returns this spring or fall, so that I may have the opportunity to thoroughly reset the stage. In the meantime, very best wishes for a healthy New Year!

Matthias

Reviewed 6 January 2012

This was our 16th time visiting Keswick. I must say the first 12 were wonderful, and our favorite place to go but the past 4 visits have gradually become more and more frustrating and I am sad to say, the last time was our last time. Good bye Keswick, good bye rude ladies at concierge, good bye manager. good bye not having our room ready even at 4 pm as promised. Good bye room service that is screwed up and awful. Good bye wrong check out bills that need to be corrected more than once. The dinner at Fossetts is wonderful, though and the one redeeming quality. I am so sad but I have to say Good Bye.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple