I was just at Keswick with my mother who is 81, my daughter who is 23 and my sister whose birthday we were celebrating. This was a surprise for her. We have stayed there a couple times before and it is one of our favorite places. This visit we were upgraded to a balcony suite which was fabulous! We happened to have beautiful weather, so we could actually really enjoy the balcony/porch. The hotel and staff were wonderfully helpful and made our stay very memorable. The dinner we had at Fossetts was, once again, one of the best meals we've ever had! All four of us raved about it. The service and small touches by the staff for my sisters birthday were so appreciated and lovely. The pool was open and heated which was an additional treat! All in all it was a fabulous night which made us want to return again and again! Thank you Keswick!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- History and spectacular landscapes come together at Charlottesville, where Thomas Jefferson country meets Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains. Celebrated landmarks, including Jefferson's Monticello and the University of Virginia, are clustered here among swathes of the East Coast's most beautiful scenery, home to renowned horse races, hunts and vineyards. This is the setting for Keswick Hall & Golf Club, an impressive resort with 48 newly refreshed guest rooms, a luxurious spa and the award winning Pete Dye golf course, Full Cry. Enjoy tennis, archery, award-winning dining, croquet, children's activities and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Keswick Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Hall Hotel Keswick
- Hall At Monticello Charlottesville Keswick