“I can't stop thinking about it...”
other traveller has booked this property
Clear Blue Water Weight Boarding
Weight Boarding
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4 (Master with Ensuite Bathroom)
Full Kitchen
Dining Room
Living Room With WiFi and Cable TV
South Patio
North Patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Karan J
Helotes, Texas, United States
“I can't stop thinking about it...”
Reviewed 14 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

We were looking for a place to go for Spring Break and I happened onto Spanish Wells quite by accident, but could not be more thrilled I did. We were looking for a family get away to just relax and enjoy the blue water. The house was perfect for us. Plenty of space and just a short walk to the beach. And the beach - it was like our own private island. We loved it.

Since I had never been to SW before I was a bit apprehensive, about how I was going to get there, how I was going to get around while I was there....Sherwin was a peach. he took care of all that for us. A taxi was waiting for us to get us to the fairy and then take over to the island. Sherwin was waiting for us and had all golf cart ready to go. We had a terrific week there and will return for sure. I have told everyone I know that it is my new favorite place to go. I feel like I have made new friends on Spanish Wells. Thanks again Sherwin, we will be back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hard to say - I loved it all
Liked least: Wished it was a bit closer to the beach.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing