“First meal on vacation”

The Shipyard Restaurant & Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fine waterfront dining in Spanish Wells! Fresh cooked food with a modern twist. Serving Lunch and Dinner Wednesday through Sunday
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We were exhausted from traveling and not wanting to cook so we ate our first Bahamian meal here! All five of us ordered an array of dishes as well as some lobster and conch appetizers. Everything was delicious. The portions were huge so we had plenty to take home and use for another meal on another day. The staff was super nice and it was nice to sit and watch the sunset...

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We spent the week on Eleuthera and took the water taxi to Spanish Wells on Easter Sunday to try out The Shipyard because we heard great things! The owner was responsive on FB messaging before hand with directions and reservations. We arrived to fine an incredible view, darling place, incredible food and great service! Best meal we had all week!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

If you don't eat here whilst visiting Spanish Wells then shame on you! We had lunch on our first day of a weeks holiday, then dinner twice after that. Food, service, ambiance, cocktails and wine, all excellent! Lobster, shrimp, fish and steak all delicious. Conch fritters a bit doughy and could have been a bit spicier and with more conch. That is my only criticism, well apart from not having room for desserts, but that is my fault! Did I forget location? I always save the best for last.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has the best fish n chips I’ve ever had!!!! Lobster is excellent caprese salad is so yummy!!! The whole staff is top notch Meredith and Alicia to name a few wish I could remember all there names...they were ALL amazing....we loved going there during our months stay....cant wait to go back next year.....

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed sitting on the rail over looking the beautiful ocean and sunset. We ordered the creamy spicy shrimp appy which was delicious. I ordered the lobster bisque while my husband enjoyed the snapper fish and chips. We enjoyed the key lime pie for dessert. The service was attentive, friendly and quick. Def will be back again.