“Fresh seafood and service”

Chesapeake Club - East Room
Ranked #4 of 6 Restaurants in Irvington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 November 2016

We had a delicious dinner of crabcakes and scallops. The crabcakes were excellent. The scallops were fried with a delicious sauce. I should have read the menu more carefully as I would have prefered them broiled. The wine list was expensive. Good service.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

This is my second time staying at the Tides Inn, however I have eaten here on several occasions. I always look forward to coming here. The staff is well educated, friendly, and neat in appearance. The grounds are beautiful and it is so relaxing sitting on the veranda that overlooks the water.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

The Tides Inn is one of the best restaurants on the east coast. The restaurant, facilities, Inn and service are superb. The view of the Rappahanock river from the Chesapeake Club is remarkable. This is our go to place when friends wish a special evening.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

I have eaten here for holiday buffets; menu dining; large groups; small groups; two people . . . have been pleased with the food, the service, the wine, the drinks. What more can I say?

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

The staff is all long term and extremely well trained to care for guests. They remember your name. One gentlemen (a manger) was filling in one night and serenaded a birthday woman. Really good voice. Maybe I should treat myself again at Thanksgiving.