“Cake donuts Made While You Wait”
Review of Duck Donuts

Duck Donuts
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Herndon
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Step up to the counter and make a selection with whatever toppings you want and they are made fresh while you watch. They come out nice and hot. Usually crowded, especially on weekends so there may be a bit of a wait. Almost any topping you can think of, from glazed, to maple, to blueberry, add sprinkles etc. You need lots of napkins!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

This is a fun experience for your kids. Watching them make the donuts while you wait in line makes the long wait seem shorter. Unfortunately, though freshly made, we didn't think the donuts were particularly better than other freshly made donuts of this type or any other fresh bakery. Don't need to repeat the experience. Take the kids.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Nothing beats warm, freshly made donuts on a summer Sunday morning with family! We enjoyed a variety of donuts today and since my son does not like birthday cake (how weird is that?) he decided that he would like to have duck donuts to celebrate his special day!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

You watch the donuts being made, and can be eating them while they're still hot. Be sure to have at least one maple with bacon.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I had to pick up 6 dozen donuts for a work event and a co-worker said that I should go to Duck Donuts. I had never been there, not being a big donut fan, so I took their word for it. We printed an order form on line and everyone filled in what they wanted. It was amazing the choices of toppings. When I arrived, I was even more amazed to watch them fill my order. You see the donuts being made fresh, in front of you then the team with your order hand-dips each donut on the list. It was really quite interesting to watch. But my biggest surprise was when I actually tasted one of the donuts, WOW, it was so light, not greasy and perfectly topped.