“I'm Not a donut fan, but WOW”
Review of Duck Donuts

Duck Donuts
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Herndon
Reviewed 4 July 2017

I had to pick up 6 dozen donuts for a work event and a co-worker said that I should go to Duck Donuts. I had never been there, not being a big donut fan, so I took their word for it. We printed an order form on line and everyone filled in what they wanted. It was amazing the choices of toppings. When I arrived, I was even more amazed to watch them fill my order. You see the donuts being made fresh, in front of you then the team with your order hand-dips each donut on the list. It was really quite interesting to watch. But my biggest surprise was when I actually tasted one of the donuts, WOW, it was so light, not greasy and perfectly topped.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

SO FRESH!!! They are so good and the combinations a amazin!!! I have bought for others who have never had, and have gotten them addicted!!! Chocolate Bacon!!! Is there any better combination? Even the next day, they taste just as great.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

What a treat any day of the week when you stop in Duck Donuts. The staff, mostly local high school kids do an amazing job herding the crowded line of customers through the order, pay, and pickup of your custom made fresh warm donuts. No matter what combo you order it is made with care and attention to detail. Everyone can find a combo to enjoy. It is fun watching little kids gobble the fresh warm donuts. Try the powdered sugar with blackberry drizzle! Wow delicious.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

So when this opened two years ago I bought some donuts for my new job. Everyone was excited but when we say the maple bacon donut we were perplexed. Why this combo. So that has become a favorite in my workplace. But here is the thing for me. The donuts are so fresh they don't taste like donuts. They are so warm they don't taste like donuts. So I have to let mine site an hour before they are delicious to me. Which defeats the purpose of this place. Others in my office are doing the same now. It is such a weird thing. So its Very good but weird.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

After an urging from my girls, we stopped by Duck Donuts yesterday afternoon for some fresh donuts.

To be honest, I was a little skeptical at first, but as it turns out it was a great experience. We enjoyed personalizing our donuts and we tried to create the best possible donut for bragging rights. The donuts were warm and fresh and we had a great time together. The cost wasn't too bad either and in my opinion worth it for a personalized donut or two!!