“Delicious bagel sandwiches!”

Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Got take out yesterday for lunch and it was delicious! Got turkey and hummus on bagel with a side of potato salad. The portion was so big I was able to take to work the next day for a second lunch. Will be back here again!!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Gave 5 stars because their bagels beat by far those available from all the other spots I've tried in this area. Delicious, fat, chewy, New York bagels without having to hop an Amtrak to the city--who knew?! Thanks to a friend who recommended this place to me when I was having NYC bagel withdrawal symptoms. Was skeptical, but now a believer. Can't wait to pick up another sackful.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

We were in the area for a football game and stumbled onto The Bagel café. Cute place, neat atmosphere and yummy food! I just had a sesame bagel with green olive cream cheese , but it was DELICIOUS! Probably the best bagel I've had...and the cream cheese was amazing. The only downside is that I am not a local, but anytime I am in the area I will be sure to stop by!

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

The most amazing selection of cream cheeses. You would expect bagels, and they have a great variety, but it is the cheeses that impress me. Great variations and combinations with fruits, vegetables, spices and bacon. You could order something different every time.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

The Bagel Cafe has been a family favorite for years. The bagels are consistently great. Love their variety and service. On any given Morning, the line can be out the door but they get orders out quickly.