“Pretty standard fast-food/sub shop”

Penn Station East Coast Subs
Ranked #22 of 44 Restaurants in Haymarket
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Pretty standard fast-food/sub shop with good "cookie-cutter"sandwiches at a reasonable price. Not to be confused with a proper deli.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I'm not sure why I keep going back, I guess I like the food that much. It seems like a different issue each time I stop. Today they didn't get my order right, no sweet tea, and several of the soda options didn't work. The last time I was there they didn't know how to use the discount cards a local school had been selling. Just not sure about the management and help at this store.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

It was good, don't get me wrong. But for the extra cost, i think subway beats it for value. sandwiches smaller than expected

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

This sub shop has a nice variety of subs and plenty of seating. The kids give good service and make it fun. You can order subs in 4 sizes and get hold or cold subs. Some subs are a little greasy and fattening and most choices aren't light but it tastes good. They also have excellent fresh cut fries.

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Customer service was awesome! Friendly and helpful young men working. Chicken Philly was hot and fresh, everything was made to order. The fresh cut fries are a potato lovers dream come true. As a absolute potato loving carb junkie, these are the best fries I've ever eaten. The fresh squeezed lemonade is just the cherry on top! I love this place and highly recommend it.