All reviews full size refrigerator small kitchen no reservation front desk stayed here allow pets queen bed room was clean stay there again one night free breakfast dishwasher fi cleanliness gym
Reviewed 28 November 2016

I spent one night as I was exploring Shenandoah National Park. This was the perfect place to crash. It is clean, quiet, conveniently located next to the interstate and numerous dining options. If you are looking for charm and style, you may be disappointed, but I would recommend this for budget travelers looking for a clean basic hotel room. Laundry room, fully-equipped kitchen, outdoor grill and free parking are a plus.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2016

This is my second time staying at Candlewood Suites in Harrisonburg. I travel with my dog and they are pet friendly. They do charge additional for pets. Rooms are always clean and quiet. Kitchen in room allows us to have take-out and eat comfortably in our room as well as making it easier to prepare our dogs meals. They do not offer breakfast but there are restaurants very nearby.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2016

Free Wi-Fi, fully furnished kitchen for extended stay. Free washer and dryer. Full size refrigerator. Electric stove AND a microwave. Pots, pans, dishes and silverware. Dishwasher. Paper towels. Everything you need for a comfortable stay. Modern TV. Free USA Today. Convenient location, but not located on a sidewalk jungle.

Room Tip: The staff is very responsive and friendly. Good service.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

The value was great and the room clean.The room has a small kitchen making it easy to buy a few groceries and save on the eating out bill. The hotel was centrally located making it a great place to stay and visit many historical sites. Washington DC is only a few hours away making it doable as a day trip. Using Candlewood as a vacation base camp we were able to enjoy history and natural wonders in four different states.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2016

Very pleased! Stay here 13 weeks, extended stay! Love the fact there were kitchenettes in each room. Staff was super, can't remember everyone's name. Ken, the manager went out of his way to make my stay comfortable. Samantha, and Brad at the front destroy were super, along with another girl (oops, Name just left me). Housekeeping great....hard workers. The grounds were kept up very well. I loved the fact, I always felt safe, comfortable. Nice location...within a mile of shopping, great food. Doggie park just down the road. Gas grills outside! I would have like Internet to have been a bit better, and a pool would have been nice. I will definitely stay again when I am in the area, as long as things remain the same.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business