All reviewsroom was cleanglass doorwafflestop floorhard boiled eggsquiet hotelbob evansrecently stayed herequiet at nightdefinitely stay here againrestaurants and shoppingthird floornon smoking roomone night staythe breakfast areawaffle makerfresh fruit
Reviewed 14 November 2017

This hotel was great. Came for open house at JMU and was thrilled with hotel. Close to campus and mall. Walked to restaurants near by. Easy on and off interstate. Breakfast better than expected rooms clean and staff friendly. We will be back!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Jenny at the front desk was smart, knowledgeable, and helpful. Give her a raise. This is a very well managed property. Everything is done right. There are great views available, and the prices when we have stayed always meant good value. The one problem is structural, and I had forgotten it when I accepted a room on the third floor: every footstep and other sounds come through from the floor above. It's as if all there is between floors is a half-inch of particle-board. So we would not stay here if we could not get into the fourth floor.

Room Tip: For a quiet room, accept only the top floor.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank classicaphilia
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Was there for 2 nights in the smoking section 4th floor behind a glass door. It was fine. Very clean rooms elevator could use some grease. Makes noise but feels safe. Well lite hallways and front entrance. Front desk second shift upon check of was great. Friendly and made you feel welcome. Recommend a good delivery restaurant that was 2 meals in one. Breakfast was fresh and good very clean area. Friendly staff was willing to help everyone. I didn't see or meet the manager. So I can not comment on that. I have no question of where I will stay the next time in town.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank daniel b
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We had a group traveling on business on I-81 and needed a place to stay for a night. I had looked at the reviews on trip advisor and called the Sleep Inn and spoke with Natalie. She booked 3 rooms for us and we arrived shortly after. She was very nice and helpful and recommended a great place for us to get some dinner as it was already after 10 pm when we arrived. I wish all hotel employees were so positive and helpful

The rooms were really good and by far the best Sleep Inn I have ever stayed. The bed was great and he room very quiet wish good air conditioning and a hot morning breakfast.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 430kippk
Reviewed 14 September 2017

This hotel is located on a hill in a quiet area with other hotels, but behind a very busy bunch of strip malls containing national chain stores and restaurants. All are in walking distance, but the walk back up the steep hill could be a killer. The hotel is also on a curve, so proceed with caution as you enter, exit the hotel parking lot. We received a pleasant welcome. The king room was clean and roomy, with a spacious countertop in the bathroom, a desk, one luggage rack, an arm chair, two nightstands, and enough outlets for our six devices. Yay! I love the sleep/relaxation theme. The bath products are called Zen and there is a sign posted reminding folks to be quiet from 11 pm to 6 am, something more hotels should post! Please be informed, this is not a smoke-free hotel. Smoking is allowed on the fourth floor, but we could smell it on our floor. It's kind of like having a no-peeing section in a pool. Offers breakfast, but we did not partake.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple