All reviews renovated room quick stop within walking distance unrenovated plush lodging highway
Reviewed 17 March 2016

Very pet friendly location with lots of grass. Like the fact it is all on one level. Yes, it is an older motor lodge type hotel, but my room was renovated with the new style (wood laminate flooring, flat screen, modern-sparse furniture. The Wi-Fi was free. Refrigerator in room. Convenient location to I-81, lots of amenities close by.

It's a basic needs hotel, but the price was right for what I needed and they were clean, friendly to people and multiple pets.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2016

We could have not left this motel fast enough - the room was dirty (although I checked the sheets and they were fine), noisy (as the walls are paper thin). It is convenient to the interstate and given the state of the room, we made a record early departure - which helped us get home earlier. The front desk clerk though, was friendly. (Also - there was no coffee in the room - you had to go to the lobby.)

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

I had a queen size bed . Room was clean and fresh smelling. When I checked in it was fast, " staff was very nice. 711 close by for a midnight snack. I would recommend this motel to anyone traveling. Great price too!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

Very good place to sleep no noice next door no cars notice nothing very peace full place and next door there's a restaurant good and fresh food u hungry u just walk next to it and affordable price is dog friendly place

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

I liked this hotel. Besides being clean everything is on the main strip. Cracker barrel literally around the corner. Bowling alley probably 200 yds away. Its located next to the interstate and yet the place remains quiet. 7\11,truck stop,and jmu is located on this main strip of highway. So no getting lost....

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends