“Fantastic customer service ”

Vito's Italian Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Vito's Italian Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 295 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Price range: USD 1 - USD 16
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Vito's Italian Kitchen is a family friendly Italian restaurant with pizza, pasta, sandwiches, salads, chicken, veal, seafood, and more! We offer over 16 beers on tap, a wide variety of Italian wines, a beautiful outdoor dining space, private room, catering and lots of specials and events. We hope you will bring your family to dine with ours! Grazie!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love eating at Vito's. The pizza is excellent and the garlic knots are to die for. Unfortunately for many of the pizza places I visit, I like to customize my pie, adjusting the sauce, cheese, toppings, and even how the slices are cut. On my recent visit to Vito's the kitchen got the sauce wrong. When I pointed this out to the server she was very apologetic and immediately ordered it remade. The next one came out perfect. What most impressed me was that when the check arrived, the manager had given me a discount as compensation for my wait. I didn't ask for this, but it reflected management's attitude towards their product. Well done!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Vito's Italian Kitchen is a large bar and restaurant that seems to be a very popular college spot, but don't go there for good Italian food. The friendly atmosphere and swift service cannot make up for such sad food. I tried the pasta with marinara sauce. The pasta was over cooked and the sauce seemed spooned from a can with a bit of fresh garlic added. There was way too much sauce...and any true Italian would avoid it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The atmosphere is truly Italian down to the tablecloths. The portion size is enough to fill you up and maybe even take some with you. The wraps and sandwiches are very tasty. We have not tried the pasta or pizza yet. This is one of our favorite places to eat. We highly recommend it.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

The picture below sums it up! Stopped in while traveling for business- excellent service and food.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I am from NH visiting the area. Went here for dinner tonight. OMG...the food was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. SO SO GOOD. And our server Charlotte was very sweet and accommodating. I wish I were staying here longer..I want more!!!