“Great Barbecue!”
Review of Truck 121

Truck 121
Ranked #102 of 293 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Description: New to the Food Truck scene but no stranger to good food, Truck 121 is Harrisonburg's newest Food Truck serving up some great fresh, real good food! Specializing in popular American food but with some Asian influences. Menu may change frequently so come back often for some great new tastes! See you here!
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I love the barbecue sandwiches here. (They're big, not those little hamburger size buns.) The coleslaw is great. You can taste the care that went into making them. I always say I'm going to order something else, but when the barbecue is this good, I can't resist it. It's big chunks of nicely browned and crispy pork. I'm sure the other stuff is great, but I may never get to find out! Is it lunch time yet?

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 8 July 2017

In looking for a different eatery entirely, I came across this delight while vacationing in Virginia. The Crispy Chicken Sandwich with Homemade Honey Mustard called to me from across the common area while my wife was engrossed in the menu of one of the other food truck vendors. My sandwich was delicious, full of flavor, and quite substantial. I added fries and was not disappointed.
The common area was spread out with apply seating, many with shade. On a beautiful summer day, with ample eats, delicious to boot, my visit was near perfect.

Thank you Chef Andrew!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I went here went day to eat after class. Chef Andrew was extremely pleasant and the food was just as good (if not better). We got a large steak and cheese to split and it won't be our last one!

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

I had the Ribeye steak and Cheese and it was made to perfection. Great service, Great food. Will definitely return to next time in Harrisonburg!!

1  Thank Marcus L
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

By far the best pulled pork I've had in Virginia. Chef Andrew's provides high quality food for a very fair price. I would drive the two hours to come back in a heartbeat. My kids had the crispy breaded honey mustard chicken sandwich and the beef ribeye steak and cheese...they ate every bit of it. If you are in Harrisonburg, you have to stop by!

2  Thank man_from_abroad