All reviews front desk the hotel sits shenandoah valley james madison university bob evans jmu campus room was clean restaurants and shopping easy access downtown harrisonburg staff was friendly one night stay parking lot bistro lobby ihop cleanliness
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Stayed here for the first time. My stay was ok. The room was clean and not a bad size. The employees were friendly but not overly. The lounge restaurant will suffice. The location wasn't bad as this town isn't that big.

Not sure I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

The courtyard Marriott in Harrisonburg was very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and welcoming and did everything to make us feel at home. We stayed two separate nights on our way south and then again on our way back north. Both. If hrs were perfect.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We worked with Mitch Powers on a block of rooms for my son and daughter-in-laws wedding. He was great to work with and the weekend went without a hitch. The rooms are beautiful and the staff was so warm and friendly. I wanted to mention Joseph and Johanna specifically as they were so flexible in meeting all our crazy requests. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling for business or pleasure.

Susan Kovacs

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed on a Thursday night passing through. Place seemed clean and staff was polite. It was quiet during the night so I slept well. Appliances functional and bathroom seemed clean. No complaints. There were some restaurants not very far away.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Nice place to stay with friendly staff, plenty of parking and the usual Courtyard amenities. Hotel somewhat is showing its age, but is clean. My room included a jacuzzi but had a curtained shower. Staff was friendly and helpful, providing written directions to restaurants, gas, grocery, shopping malls).

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business