See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

There wasn’t something particular about this hotel that made it bad, everything was awful. I stayed here with my swim team and some beds had no sheets, others had pee stains, some people broke out in rashes, some had dirty towels folded to make them look clean. Their breakfast consisted of fake hard boiled eggs, 3 kinds of stale toast, and apples that when I picked them up, my fingers went right into the apple. The owners are not any kind of polite. A girl on our team’s toilet broke and when she went to the front desk the lady took her down to the housekeeping storage and handed her a plunger. No I am not joking. Horrible people, horrible service. Never spending any kinds of money on a days inn again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Chris W
Reviewed 14 February 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2018

This is not a fancy hotel, but it's clean, quiet, comfortable, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. We have stayed there many times for about a week at a time, which makes the refrigerator and microwave in the rooms a major plus. The location is good, and the rooms are definitely worth the price. In some of our stays, we have had minor problems (e.g., plumbing), but they are always resolved quickly and efficiently.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

The hotel is pretty rough around the edges. The refrigerator was loud, so we unplugged it. A globe on the light in the bathroom was falling off, and only held on by the bulb. The beds were hard. I was looking forward to a pool, and made my reservations there partly for it, but learned upon check-in that it was ‘down for maintenance’ until March. The breakfast was minimal in quality, and freshness. Not the best experience overall.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

The room was fine, staff and breakfast was great. My only complaint as a non standing disabled, I would love a hand held shower head!
Other than that It was $20.00 higher then a slightly nicer room near Dulles airport And that was after a senior discount