See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 December 2017

This hotel is so-so...a little sketchy and there are definitely better options in Harrisonburg. The price is no better than anywhere else. I've stayed here several times, though, when returning for Homecoming or football games. It serves its purpose when my preferred hotel is booked up. The location for getting to the convo or stadium is great.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Door was unlock any of could have been in the room. Commode was not clean, floor and tun had poop, bed had some kind of sick on bed skirt. I informed the front desk and was offered to move but ot wad to late. Next day i informed the house lerper and she cleaned the bathromm, the tun and took the bed skirt off. I had. Late chr k out due to a school LEGO competition in HIM. Management could have giving me a complementary chr k out and not charge me the extra 60 dollars for the inconvenience but the did not. They missed the opportunity to make it right.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2017

When we arrived, we were not immediately greeted, the desk clerk was in the office (behind the window) and didn't seem to anxious to stop what ever it was she was doing. I was not asked if I had a room preference, she was not very helpful. The hotel is fairly dated and in need of some updating (baseboards were not clean in our room) - the bed was marginal, bring your own pillow as ours offered no support. The continental breakfast s from 6AM to 9AM, we missed it - but that may not have been a great loss as the breakfast room is kept locked by what appears to be be a fairly industrial cage and gate. The check out process was much like the check in process, they just don't seem to show the customers any appreciation for our MONEY. If there are rooms anywhere else, you would do better than to stay here.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

No hot water. Broken toilet seat. Shabby rooms. All topped off by a staff that was less than eager to help meet a single need that we had. Will not be staying here again. The price was ok but we have stayed in fairly decent hotels for the same amount.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family