All reviews front desk room was clean business trip fitness center enjoyed my stay the staff was great convenient location would stay here again great place to stay jazz festival excellent stay exercise room indoor pool hot tub easy access newport news business center
Reviewed 25 October 2017

This was my first time staying at the Hilton Garden Inn, very good experience. I would recommend that you all consider complimentary breakfast for hilton honors members. I also appreciated room service not coming really early.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Thank you very much for your review. I'm glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. My team enjoy it when I share a good review like yours with them.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

This location is clean and staff is nice. You may not get complimentary breakfast, so be sure to check. However the breakfast was very good. Any air/heating problems report immediately. If on weekends, you may not receive the necessary help until weekday.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you very much for your lovely review. I very much appreciate it. I hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Stayed here for Hampton's homecoming. This was a great alternative to the nearby over-priced hotels. The staff was great. The breakfast was good ($11), featuring cooked-to-order eggs and sausage... French toast and pancakes, too. I'd stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you very much for your review. I very much appreciate the feedback and will definitely share with my team.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

When I think Wyndham, I think excellence. I was disappointed. I must say the staff’s customer service was excellent. Dirty chairs, couches, baseboards and when you showered you were standing in water that was very slow to drain. Thank God I brought my own pillows because they were just flat.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you for your review. Please contact the hotel directly to further discuss your review. It appears that your review may belong to Wyndham instead of our hotel: The Hilton Garden Inn. I can be reached at 757-3106323
Best Regards

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Comfortable room and bed. The washroom could have been cleaner but the room was very nice as long as I kept the bathroom door closed. Would use this hotel again. This was my second time using this hotel.other than the bathroom smelling terrible I had a great rest and was ready to take care of business the next day.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you very much for such a lovely review of our hotel. We are so sorry to to hear about the bathroom smell. Please accept our apologies. We hope to welcome you again to our hotel in the near future.