All reviews front desk room was clean business trip fitness center enjoyed my stay the staff was great convenient location would stay here again great place to stay jazz festival excellent stay exercise room indoor pool hot tub easy access newport news business center
Reviewed 7 August 2017

The Garden Inn is the place to stay for me and my colleagues when coming to Hampton. Marriott and other brands and Hilton hotels in the area fall short in comparison. Made to order breakfasts are exceptional and the staff went above the bar Monday night after my arrival to fresh bake me some cookies!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank you very much for taking time to review our hotel I very much appreciate your comments and feedback.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I was extremely dissatisfied with the cleaning staff and the front desk response to my complaint. On Saturday, the most important day of our stay (the Family Reunion Banquet), we did not receive room service. We left the room / hotel before noon. We returned around 4:30PM just enough time to shower and change for the 6:00PM dinner. To my surprise, the room was not cleaned and no clean towels and toiletries were supplied. This was very disappointing because I was in dire need of a shower before the dinner. I immediately called the front desk who said they were going to send up clean towels however, THEY DID NOT

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback in Trip Advisor. I appreciate your feedback. Please rest assured that I have addressed your comments with our team to prevent from future occurrence. Please accept my apologies.

I hope to welcome you again to our hotel in the near future

Thanks

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Location is ok. Staff is excellent. Hotel rooms are rundown compared to age of hotel. It was worth the rate with the discount. I would not have stayed for full price. Hotel needs more parking! 50/50 on wether I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Thank you very much for taking time to review our hotel and staff. I appreciate your feedback and comments. We would love to welcome you again to our hotel in the near future. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you are looking to come back to this area.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for weekend girls trip, perfect location for Hampton Coliseum, shopping and restaurants. Very friendly staff, rooms are a nice size. Free coffee is a plus! Indoor pool and whirlpool, and gym. Very family friendly.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

What a fantastic review. Thank you very much. I'm so glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. Thank you

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Nice hotel, although i prefer Hampton Inns. I stayed at the hotel to visit Buckroe Beach and for business. It was not close to Buckroe beach but not far by car. The price and location were great for my plans.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Thank you very much for taking time to review our hotel and service. I'm pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us.