“Hot Donuts!”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Hampton
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Friendly spot for yummy traditional glazed Krispy Kremes & yummy seasonal donuts. Good beverages too!

Reviewed 28 September 2015

With the health care crisis in this country, I don't even know why they are allowed to sell this high gluten and high sugar crap with no food value.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

We went in the morning when the Hot light was on. Those doughnuts were mouthwatering delicious. Service was great to.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

Watch for the sign to light up for Hot Fresh Doughnuts, have your milk or drink of choice ready and dig in! The inside is not large enough for more than 15 people to sit inside, but it's fun to watch the doughnuts be made on the line. You can watch them pick them from the fresh line and put them in your box.

They also offer fund raisers too if you need to look into the program. Many doughnuts locally in stores on the peninsula come from this location.

Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

I stopped by KK because I was craving hot doughnuts with cold 2% milk. After I placed my order another customer commented on food safety and how the people begin the counter do not wear gloves while handling food and she was concerned about that. I mentioned to the cashier that due to my current health issues I need to be sure that no one's bade fingers touch the doughnuts that are going into my box. The cashier told both me and other customer beside me that they don't have to wear gloves!! I mentioned to her that it is state Department of Health Food Handler requirement that when you are serving "ready to eat" food to the public you MUST wear gloves to prevent contamination. She argued with both of us. Which is why I gave an average rating. I didn't see any of the servers wash their hands after handling the cash register! Other customers agreed with us, but it didn't matter to that cashier. I enjoyed the hot glazed doughnuts. However, I doubt I will be back anytime soon. They need to improve upon their food safety and sanitation.