“Redecorated nice, food great”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #25 of 354 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We were in the area shopping and stopped at this location. We had been there before but it had been renovated since our last visit. Bright, clean and spacious. We were seated and waited on right away. We both decided on a lunch duo. My husband got the chicken parm. Sandwich while I got the grilled chicken platina. Both of us got the endless salad and breadsticks. Ice tea and diet Coke. The sandwiches were great and we love the salad with their special Italian dressing. Total $25.61 plus tip. Worth the stop and will go back!

Reviewed 24 June 2017

As a patron of Olive Garden for as long as I can remember, their food only gets better time after time. Their soups, salad/dressing are packed with flavor. Their meat sauce is incredibly flavorful, rustic, & hearty. Their 5-cheese sauce is fantastic as well. Their dishes like lasagna & spaghetti & meat sauce are always made to perfection. Their mini chocolate mousse dessert is rich, decadent, & delicious enough to satisfy the most fervent chocoholic.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

No surprises here, standard Olive Garden with a twist - the staff has that knack of knowing how to be perfectly attentive. Not on top of you all the time, not gone forever, there right when you needed them. How nice is that?

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Olive Garden long ago stopped making my favorite entry despite my repeated protests and requests. I used to really love "Chicken Vino Bianca." It was one of those Old World recipes. For me, it was the only thing on the menu. However, Olive Garden is always a decent atmosphere with generally great service. At this particular location, there was a young lady that had great personality and was generally bubbly. Obviously, she could have just been having a good day or it might be just how she is. But I think management is reflected by staff who are generally happy and like what they do. As I looked around, many of those waiting on tables were like this.

We came into the restaurant thinking soup and salad. Olive Garden is known for their great salad. And that's what we did. I ordered the Chicken Gnochi soup as usual. And I asked the waitress to fish me out more of the little gnochis than usual and she did not disappoint but literally dumped them on me. :)

Whether got lunch or dinner, this Olive Garden is a good bet.

Thank Dr. Bob D
Reviewed 28 February 2017

Sunday night and the place was packed. However, more people could have been served and much more quickly if the management had been monitoring the bussing of the tables. Tables just sat around with dirty dishes for long periods of time (15-30 minutes). The floors needed to be vaccummed; lots of trash and food on the floor. Rather unappetizing. Wait staff moved around with no urgency to bus the tables. Food was ok. Again, drinks and refills were slow due to lack of staff response. Delivery of alcoholic beverages was slow and server had to be asked for it after the order.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!