“Olive Garden...Good stuff, good price”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #25 of 353 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 25 April 2017

No surprises here, standard Olive Garden with a twist - the staff has that knack of knowing how to be perfectly attentive. Not on top of you all the time, not gone forever, there right when you needed them. How nice is that?

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Olive Garden long ago stopped making my favorite entry despite my repeated protests and requests. I used to really love "Chicken Vino Bianca." It was one of those Old World recipes. For me, it was the only thing on the menu. However, Olive Garden is always a decent atmosphere with generally great service. At this particular location, there was a young lady that had great personality and was generally bubbly. Obviously, she could have just been having a good day or it might be just how she is. But I think management is reflected by staff who are generally happy and like what they do. As I looked around, many of those waiting on tables were like this.

We came into the restaurant thinking soup and salad. Olive Garden is known for their great salad. And that's what we did. I ordered the Chicken Gnochi soup as usual. And I asked the waitress to fish me out more of the little gnochis than usual and she did not disappoint but literally dumped them on me. :)

Whether got lunch or dinner, this Olive Garden is a good bet.

Thank Dr. Bob D
Reviewed 28 February 2017

Sunday night and the place was packed. However, more people could have been served and much more quickly if the management had been monitoring the bussing of the tables. Tables just sat around with dirty dishes for long periods of time (15-30 minutes). The floors needed to be vaccummed; lots of trash and food on the floor. Rather unappetizing. Wait staff moved around with no urgency to bus the tables. Food was ok. Again, drinks and refills were slow due to lack of staff response. Delivery of alcoholic beverages was slow and server had to be asked for it after the order.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Ate dinner with friends and the service was wonderful. Our waiter was amazing and took wonderful care of us. The food was amazing and I would go again next time we are in town. Thank you for a wonderful visit

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

It was very average. ..nothing special. I had the Shrimp Scampi and had to send my dish back because shrimp was undercooked. Nothing special.....

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!