“First and ONLY time”

Suburban Extended Stay Of Hampton
Ranked #11 of 26 Hotels in Hampton
Reviewed 26 May 2017

It was okay, nothing to brag over. The only thing I will say is that I liked that they had a kitchen but other than that I came in early and my room wasn't ready which of course me and my fiancé were understanding about. We went to get some food at a restaurant and were gone for about 2 and a half hours. So as we get back to check in the room that was given was 2 doubles. I let her know that I reserved a king and she said that's all they had. What I didn't understand was why reserve a certain type of room and not even be able to get that one. Then in the bathroom on the shower curtain it looked like there was a booger on it. Checked the sheets and on one of the beds there were so many stains on it. It's ridiculous

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

My room with a very peaceful. Very comfortable beds. Close to Great shopping. Really enjoyed the TV in programming. Great staff very friendly and they do a great job keeping the place up. I would recommend this hotel . Really great price.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 February 2017

When I looked up the hotel the offers sound awesome as well as the reviews.
I booked from 2/10/17- 2/13/17 and I could not wait to leave once I walked into my hotel room.
I feel the reviews are false. This was the most nastiest, stinky, dirty room. There is NO housekeeping, NO pool, NO fitness room, nor was there breakfast like they promised.
And staff refused to clean my room stating its against hotel policy. The staff gave me hand sensitizer and shampoo to wipe down some of the dirt and the bathroom sink was clogged. I would never stay her ever again. DO NOT BOOK HERE!!!!! if you do not like staying in nasty rooms... staff was super friendly only positive about my stay

Room Tip: Don't choose this hotel. Read the earliest review and go by the negative feed back then make yo...
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Leona T
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Was there for an anime convention and wasn't judged at all. The staff was amazing & very informative. The room we reserved was great and we were able to get in early! Plenty of space in the room and the beds were comfortable and the floor we wee on was quiet. No issues at all!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Like someone else said you get what you pay for. You get a nice size fridge, bigger than a mini but smaller than a normal kitchen. You also get 2 stove top burners with a sink and the utensils, pot, pan and dishes, oh and travel size dish soap. That was pretty awesome. But it was dirty. We even bought our own antibacterial wipes, when we wiped down the table the wipe was dirty. So I suggest cleaning the dishes and wiping stuff down. The air conditioner plug was literally almost black from dirt. The staff was definitely super nice. But they are only there from 7a to 11p and there isn't a breakfast. So if you're use to nice clean hotels and can't handle the not so clean I suggest paying the extra for somewhere else.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Crystal M
Travellers also viewed these Hampton hotels
0.7 km away
2.4 km away
Extended Stay America - Hampton - Coliseum
0.8 km away
Hampton Inn Hampton-Newport News

Been to Suburban Extended Stay Of Hampton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Suburban Extended Stay Of Hampton

Address: 1616 Hardy Cash Drive, Hampton, VA 23666-2400
Region: United States > Virginia > Hampton
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 26 Hotels in Hampton
Price Range: $93 - $107 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Suburban Extended Stay Of Hampton 2*
When booking at our Suburban Extended Stay(R) Hotel in Hampton, Virginia, you can feel at home in relaxing guest rooms with a variety of amenities near the Hampton Coliseum. Hampton boasts several world-renowned sites and attractions, some of which include: Fort Monroe Busch Gardens Europe Hampton University Hampton hotels also provide easy access to the Langley Air Force Base, which is one of the oldest operating Air Force bases in the nation. You can always depend on our pet-friendly extended stay hotel in Hampton to deliver full-service amenities like: Free WiFi Truck parking Outdoor parking All of our beautifully-decorated guest rooms feature TVs, coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators, irons and ironing boards. Long-distance travelers will appreciate our guest laundry services. Enjoy the best combination of cozy accommodations, friendly service, wonderful amenities and affordable rates at the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel in Hampton, VA. Book now - we look forward to hosting you soon! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay Of Hampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Suburban Extended Stay Of Hampton Hotel Hampton