“I would give it 2.5”

Suburban Extended Stay Of Hampton
Ranked #11 of 26 Hotels in Hampton
Reviewed 16 February 2017

When I looked up the hotel the offers sound awesome as well as the reviews.
I booked from 2/10/17- 2/13/17 and I could not wait to leave once I walked into my hotel room.
I feel the reviews are false. This was the most nastiest, stinky, dirty room. There is NO housekeeping, NO pool, NO fitness room, nor was there breakfast like they promised.
And staff refused to clean my room stating its against hotel policy. The staff gave me hand sensitizer and shampoo to wipe down some of the dirt and the bathroom sink was clogged. I would never stay her ever again. DO NOT BOOK HERE!!!!! if you do not like staying in nasty rooms... staff was super friendly only positive about my stay

Room Tip: Don't choose this hotel. Read the earliest review and go by the negative feed back then make yo...
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Leona T
There are newer reviews for Suburban Extended Stay Of Hampton

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Was there for an anime convention and wasn't judged at all. The staff was amazing & very informative. The room we reserved was great and we were able to get in early! Plenty of space in the room and the beds were comfortable and the floor we wee on was quiet. No issues at all!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Like someone else said you get what you pay for. You get a nice size fridge, bigger than a mini but smaller than a normal kitchen. You also get 2 stove top burners with a sink and the utensils, pot, pan and dishes, oh and travel size dish soap. That was pretty awesome. But it was dirty. We even bought our own antibacterial wipes, when we wiped down the table the wipe was dirty. So I suggest cleaning the dishes and wiping stuff down. The air conditioner plug was literally almost black from dirt. The staff was definitely super nice. But they are only there from 7a to 11p and there isn't a breakfast. So if you're use to nice clean hotels and can't handle the not so clean I suggest paying the extra for somewhere else.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Crystal M
Reviewed 5 July 2016

I must say that the staff are as pleasant as they can be, the front of the building looks nice and modern, the inside, not so much. Dark dinge hall ways, stained dirty carpets. Once in the room Carpet was worn, badly stained and musty smelling.
Beds were very comfortable. The worst part was the water pressure in the shower, it was literally a trickle of water I could hardly rinse the shampoo out of my hair.
It served the purpose for one night, but if you can afford something else I would pass this by.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2016

The room was nice and clean. We had a kitchenette area with all pertinent dishes such as pots, pans, plates etc. The parking lot was also well lit and we were able to catch the bus to various places. Bus stop was directly in front of Hotel

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends