USD 145
HIExpress.com
USD 85
USD 62
Candlewood Suites - Hampton(Hampton)(Great Value!)
USD 133
Hotels.com
USD 96
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 114/night.

USD 79
USD 70
Priceline
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 93/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
USD 58
USD 56
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Was there for an anime convention and wasn't judged at all. The staff was amazing & very informative. The room we reserved was great and we were able to get in early! Plenty of space in the room and the beds were comfortable and the floor we wee on was quiet. No issues at all!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Like someone else said you get what you pay for. You get a nice size fridge, bigger than a mini but smaller than a normal kitchen. You also get 2 stove top burners with a sink and the utensils, pot, pan and dishes, oh and travel size dish soap. That was pretty awesome. But it was dirty. We even bought our own antibacterial wipes, when we wiped down the table the wipe was dirty. So I suggest cleaning the dishes and wiping stuff down. The air conditioner plug was literally almost black from dirt. The staff was definitely super nice. But they are only there from 7a to 11p and there isn't a breakfast. So if you're use to nice clean hotels and can't handle the not so clean I suggest paying the extra for somewhere else.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Crystal M
Reviewed 5 July 2016

I must say that the staff are as pleasant as they can be, the front of the building looks nice and modern, the inside, not so much. Dark dinge hall ways, stained dirty carpets. Once in the room Carpet was worn, badly stained and musty smelling.
Beds were very comfortable. The worst part was the water pressure in the shower, it was literally a trickle of water I could hardly rinse the shampoo out of my hair.
It served the purpose for one night, but if you can afford something else I would pass this by.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2016

The room was nice and clean. We had a kitchenette area with all pertinent dishes such as pots, pans, plates etc. The parking lot was also well lit and we were able to catch the bus to various places. Bus stop was directly in front of Hotel

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank msmobile1231
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

This hotel for some reason has a bad rep but I had a great time. The staff is incredibly friendly and welcoming. The rooms are great. I would've liked an actual comforter on the bed but it is like 90 outside so I'm not surprised it's not standard right now, and I'm sure if I'd asked for one the staff would've helped me out no problem. The location is so convenient! The rooms were pretty clean. My daughter did have her shoes off for a while and the bottoms of her feet changed colors so they definitely need to clean their carpets though. I appreciated the pans and coffee pot and fridge they provide. It's not a full size fridge like I expected but it's not a mini fridge so I was happy with it. Overall it was a great stay at the right price. We got way more for what we spent than we could anywhere else. I would recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Hampton on a budget.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends