Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Hampton
USD 142
USD 114
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 127/night.

USD 156
USD 143
USD 117
USD 122
USD 103
Priceline
USD 166
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2016

I must say that the staff are as pleasant as they can be, the front of the building looks nice and modern, the inside, not so much. Dark dinge hall ways, stained dirty carpets. Once in the room Carpet was worn, badly stained and musty smelling.
Beds were very comfortable. The worst part was the water pressure in the shower, it was literally a trickle of water I could hardly rinse the shampoo out of my hair.
It served the purpose for one night, but if you can afford something else I would pass this by.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2016

The room was nice and clean. We had a kitchenette area with all pertinent dishes such as pots, pans, plates etc. The parking lot was also well lit and we were able to catch the bus to various places. Bus stop was directly in front of Hotel

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank msmobile1231
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

This hotel for some reason has a bad rep but I had a great time. The staff is incredibly friendly and welcoming. The rooms are great. I would've liked an actual comforter on the bed but it is like 90 outside so I'm not surprised it's not standard right now, and I'm sure if I'd asked for one the staff would've helped me out no problem. The location is so convenient! The rooms were pretty clean. My daughter did have her shoes off for a while and the bottoms of her feet changed colors so they definitely need to clean their carpets though. I appreciated the pans and coffee pot and fridge they provide. It's not a full size fridge like I expected but it's not a mini fridge so I was happy with it. Overall it was a great stay at the right price. We got way more for what we spent than we could anywhere else. I would recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Hampton on a budget.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2016

Had a wonderful experience with my recent stay. The staff, especially George was very kind, attentive, and responsive to my needs. I was greeted on my way in and out of the door by whomever was behind the counter. The room and bathroom was clean and ready for me. A great value!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank stsmith927
Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

When I arrived at Suburban Extended Stay I was greeted at the desk by Takiyah,she was sweet and polite.I didnt have to wait in line ,she had my room key ready when I got there.When I got in my room I notice that there wasnt a bath mat available, I asked one of the housekeepers named Carol if she could give me a bath mat when she was done cleaning the room down the hall. She stopped what she was doing and brung me a mat. she said if I needed something else to let her know .I have been to a few hotels and none of their staff was as Great as those two Ladies were to me.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo