“Great Buffet”

Peking Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Grundy
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 9 March 2017

Three long buffet tables plus Mongolian barbecue. The food was generally delicious though service was spotty. We stacked our dirty plates on the table and they were only cleared at the end and we never got drink refills. The BBQ was the best part. On the weekends they are packed.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

excellent food, great prices, very clean, great service would def. go again. Large buffet with lots of choices.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

This was a great Chinese food. I loved they had corn nuggets at this location. I will be visiting here again on my next trip

1  Thank cherrieoos00 A
Reviewed 29 August 2016

This was my first time at the Peking in about 5 years. The atmosphere was very pleasant and our waitress was very friendly and extremely eager to please. The place was clean, well decorated, and well lit.
AsianThe three buffet tables were well stocked and refreshed several times while i was there.
They had a Hibachi grill open that evening and the line remained full all evening. The chef appeared to working quickly but the people just kept coming.
I sampled most of the items and almost everything was good. There were a few foods that were marginal but nothing was poor. They had salad, fruit, American fare, pizza, and deserts in addition to a decent variety of the expected Asian dishes. There were a few Sushi dishes, California rolls, etc.
One of the novel items on the buffet was deep fried frog legs.
This was not the greatest Chinese meal I have ever had, but I might drive the 45 minutes each way to eat there again.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

I love dining at the Peking. So much to choose from. The food is so delicious. The staff is very friendly and courteous. They do offer a few american dishes like meatloaf, mashed potatoes, etc.