“Great food”

Peking Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Grundy
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

This was a great Chinese food. I loved they had corn nuggets at this location. I will be visiting here again on my next trip

1  Thank cherrieoos00 A

Reviewed 29 August 2016

This was my first time at the Peking in about 5 years. The atmosphere was very pleasant and our waitress was very friendly and extremely eager to please. The place was clean, well decorated, and well lit.
AsianThe three buffet tables were well stocked and refreshed several times while i was there.
They had a Hibachi grill open that evening and the line remained full all evening. The chef appeared to working quickly but the people just kept coming.
I sampled most of the items and almost everything was good. There were a few foods that were marginal but nothing was poor. They had salad, fruit, American fare, pizza, and deserts in addition to a decent variety of the expected Asian dishes. There were a few Sushi dishes, California rolls, etc.
One of the novel items on the buffet was deep fried frog legs.
This was not the greatest Chinese meal I have ever had, but I might drive the 45 minutes each way to eat there again.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

I love dining at the Peking. So much to choose from. The food is so delicious. The staff is very friendly and courteous. They do offer a few american dishes like meatloaf, mashed potatoes, etc.

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

Place was clean. Staff friendly. Seated quickly. I just wasn't impressed with the food. Many selections on the buffet, including sushi. Typical pepper steak and Chinese entrees available. Frog legs. Crab legs. No shrimp. Fried rice was more bland and greasy than other restaurants.

Reviewed 18 November 2015

I could eat here every day. The food is good and the people and service are great. The last time I went our waitress never once waited until our glasses were empty before she refilled them. She made sure that we got our chopsticks, cause let's face it you can't eat Chinese food without them. There was always fresh food on the buffet and they have a hibachi grill that is open on different occasions. Overall I would visit this place again, even if it was just for a take out box- which they offer.