“First time at Wendy's”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #11 of 22 Restaurants in Gordonsville
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I stopped at Wendy's on my way home. The store was full of soccer youth on their way home. Despite the large influx of people, the work load was met with a smooth flow of food. I ordered the basic cheeseburger and fries.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Looking for a more interesting lunch stop; however, Wendy's tis dependable.

She: a single

He: a double.

Very, very clean.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is slower than a turtle. If they get a bus full of kids, you might as well go elsewhere. I had to wait 25 minutes for food, if I didn't have my boss's lunch order, I would have gone elsewhere. There is no "fast" in their fast food. Last time I got a frosty going thru the drive thru they gave me a knife to eat my frosty with. This store doesn't have their act together.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

good food, clean resturant, great staff... portions were great. The place was wonderful..We ate late..

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

Great location and very clean! Family friendly and in nice shopping center. Handicapped parking right in front of building. Gas station across the parking lot.