“Like stopping by a neighbor's for coffee”
Review of Krecek Kakes

Krecek Kakes
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Gordonsville
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We went in here just to get a quick lunch, and were quite charmed. The menu is very limited, but the operators were friendly and low-key, and the food was excellent. We opted for biscuits with various additives, and I had a salad as a side. The salad was crispy and had ingredients usually seen in higher-end locations, such as mushrooms. The seating is indeed like someone's kitchen or dining nook, old-fashioned and comfy.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Stopped in here to get a cupcake, the hubby and I. I p[ted for Red Velvet, he for Vanilla with lemon. Both were yummy. this is a local coffee / wi-fi / seat down and chat kinda place. We enjoyed ours outside on the patio.

1  Thank Jeannene A
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Not a lot of options for a simple cup of coffee in Gordonsville. KK fills the bill very nicely. Several different types plus the usual lattes, etc..
The lemon muffin and the scones were fresh and quite tasty. The day before we had the quiche for lunch. It was excellent!
Would I return to Krecek Kakes? Oh yea. If the weather cooperates, I would sit outside.

1  Thank Huskerthedog
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Walked in to the sweetest smell of coffee and treats. So good I got a mid-afternoon coffee (something I never do) and one of the best chocolate chip cookies I've had in a long time.

2  Thank bvforaker
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Adorable Little café coffee house would definitely recommend it great service T was amazing my daughter loves the gluten-free options!!