“Eggplant Heaven”

Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Gordonsville
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 23 January 2017

The eggplant parmesan sandwhich and lunch plate were both amazing, as Fabios knows how to cook eggplant. Highly recommend it.

The location leaves a lot to be desired -- a simple place in a strip mall by a Food Lion, but its a talented kitchen team that knows their pasta and eggplant.

The service was excellent as well. We made a mistake and forgot to mention to leave off an ingredient, and the kitchen remade the dish.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

The portion of the food are good the food is good. However; the bathroom is nasty and sov are the tables. As I sat at the table I wondered what that stuff on the table was, when I realized it was a nice thick layer of dirt, grim and old food that was packed into the grooves of the tables. The same problem was with the drinking cups were you could actually see and scrape off the grime.

2  Thank Angil J
Reviewed 17 November 2016

Long time gordonsville establishment, is consistently good. Pizza crust is very good hand tossed style. However, generous toppings can cause it to be over saturated and floppy in the middle. Be judicious in your topping choices and it will be delicious. Entrees are consistently good for a neighborhood go to.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

My husbands calzone was outstanding! He ordered the small and could only eat half of it! Full of
Mozzarella, ricotta and ham! My steak sub was delish! The homemade bread was soft but
Crispy! Yummy!

Reviewed 23 October 2016

When we stepped into Fabio's Pizza we were SO excited that an Italian-American was making the pizza. I said hello and asked where he was from and he immigrated from Naples, Italy. We lived in Italy so we thought we would finally get an authentic "Italian" pizza. We ordered the 12 inch meat lovers. When it was brought to us, it was definitely larger than 12 inches. The crust edge looked really nice so I was excited to dig in. Well...the pizza wasn't even hot in the center. The ham was flat lunchmeat ham slices. The sausage pieces were all of uniform shape and size which told me that they came to the restaurant precooked in a bag. We didn't detect any sauce at all. We were so, so disappointed!

2  Thank MaryAnnandPat