“One of my two favorite Italian places now”
Review of Tony and Milena's

Tony and Milena's
Ranked #1 of 96 Restaurants in Gloucester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I never crave Italian but I do have a taste for it on occasion. This last week I visited Tony and Milena’s when I had that taste and looked at it on trip advisor. I live about 20 minutes away so the drive, for good Italian food was about the same as it would be to anywhere else. I can say it was worth it. This is a small, family run, place located in a strip mall along George Washington Memorial Highway. If your coming from Yorktown it is on the left just passed the hospital and Juan’s and across the street from a large strip mall. There is seating for 30-40 with not much room left over.
The menu is what you would expect from most Italian places. The differences come in the taste and service. I was treated very well and both servers (and the owner) made sure I had everything needed. One thing that impressed me was everyone was working - nobody was standing around not doing anything. I see that all too often these days.
My food, grilled chicken tortellini, was very well cooked and had a wonderful taste. When I looked around about half the place had people eating pasta and the other half pizza. I’ll have to try pizza next time because it looked awfully good.
They make the cannoli in-house (the only dessert made there) and so I tried that with a cappuccino. I typically only order a dessert if it’s homemade. The cannoli was good but it didn’t stand out with others I’ve had. The cappuccino was very good and came out extremely hot which, believe it or not, doesn’t happen at a lot of places!
I will now be a regular here when I want Italian food. I was treated so well and loved the cozy feel. Also, I love the drive!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Following the advice of our Bed and Breakfast host, we tried Tony and Malena's and were pleasantly surprised. It was far more than a pizza place and we enjoyed a quality Italian dinner with fantastic service and a good bottle of wine. This was hardly what we expected and we were very pleased. On a short trip in the area of just three nights, we returned two nights later to try the pizza. Again, it was exactly what we hoped for and we enjoyed every bite. In a world of fantastic seafood, this was a great Italian experience!

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Wow! My new favorite restaurant. The service and food are amazing. My veal saltimbocca took me back to Italy. The veal was perfect and the wine sauce to die for.....go...eat...enjoy.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Food is great, prices are awesome, their customer service is the best. Always enjoy going there to eat, Atmosphere is fantastike

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Surprising little strip mall spot with good food, quaint atmosphere, you can tell it's family run, not extravagant, but they do it well. Price was right, and service spot on.