SpringHill Suites Richmond North/Glen Allen
GardenInn.com
USD 108
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 120/night.

USD 146
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 164/night.

USD 104
USD 157
USD 146
USD 91
Priceline
Best Western Plus Glen Allen Inn(Glen Allen)(Great Value!)
USD 87
Hotwire.com
USD 107
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree breakfastwafflesindoor poolpull out sofabooked this hoteltwo queen bedssitting areawatch tvfresh fruitoff the highwaycheck in was quicksoccer tournamentnice staydefinitely stay here againnice breakfastrestaurants and shoppingchaperones
Reviewed 15 May 2018

We had a bad experience with this hotel. After arriving at our room we immediately noticed a bad smell and it was obviously poorly cleaned. We were unable to reach anyone at the front desk so we called housekeeping. Again, no answer. I finally walked down to the front desk and talked to the guy there. He was totally uninterested and stated that his records showed the room had been cleaned. Only after I loudly insisted did he change our room. Our new room had its problems also. The wash basin drain backed up several times, the tv remote didn't work and the mini fridge was so loud we finally unplugged it. We were thankful that we were only staying one nite and were departing early the next day.

As our bad luck would have it, that same smug and pompous guy was at the front desk when we checked out. I mentioned the problems we had in the new room and never once did he express any apologies. Needless to say, we won't be returning to this hotel!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Richmond North/Glen Allen, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Hello AJ R R,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at the SpringHill Suites Richmond Virginia Center. It is disappointing to learn that your experience was less than 100% satisfactory. On behalf of my staff, I want to apology about the challenges you faced during your stay.

I understand when traveling how important it is to relax and unwind after a long day. The basic amenities are the least we can do to create an inviting atmosphere. My team and I strive to make every guest's stay superior and like a home away from home. By no means is the condition you described Marriott standard. I hold my staff and my property to a high expectation and this is not indicative of that standard.

Again, I sincerely apology that we have fallen short in exceeding your expectation. I will be reviewing these issues with my staff to that make sure that similar issues, such as those you experienced, never occur again. We hope to have an opportunity to better serve you again should your travels bring you back to Glen Allen, VA.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

The room was comfortable. Breakfast was fantastic, had a good selection that included fresh fruit! Staff was very attentive to our concerns. We used the pool after 6pm at night and the pool area was dirty. Location was great, just off of the highway. Front staff was helpful with restaurant suggestions. Don't buy the beer at the hotel, it was over $8 a bottle, luckily the girl at the front desk told us this, as there were no prices listed.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Richmond North/Glen Allen, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Hello Fozzybr,

Thank you for taking a moment to post a review about your recent stay at our hotel. My team and I were pleased to receive your compliments about our breakfast and staff's service. We sincerely apologize for the issues of the pool being dirty and the lack of a price list in the Market you experienced though. Rest assured, both have been addressed with the appropriate team members as to prevent similar issues from occurring in the future. Thank you again for your great feedback! We truly appreciate you staying with us, and look forward to your next visit whenever you travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

We need a hotel on our way to PA from GA. This was an excellent choice. Clean, quiet, and the staff was frienlyband helpful.
The location was quick and easy from 295. When we went to dinner during rush hour the traffic was not bad.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Larry V,

Thank you for taking a moment to post a review about your recent experience at our hotel. My team and I were delighted to learn that your enjoyed your stay with us! We appreciate your positive feedback about our staff's service and our convenient location. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I SOOOOO love this hotel. It is off the room and away from the hustle and bustle of the mall area. And it looks like they are building up restaurants within walking distance so I don'tr have to go out of my little area. This is my getaway hotel for work and personal issues. Just to enjoy the wonderful quiet room and the breakfast and indoor pool!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
General M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Richmond North/Glen Allen, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Pbcchurchclerk,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Glen Allen, VA. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.
We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with the hotel team as a positive way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you.
Thank you for staying at the SpringHill Suites Richmond North/Glen Allen and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Glen Allen, VA

Springhill Suites by Marriott- Richmond North/ Glen Allen
sarah.bryant@marriott.com
(804) 266-9403

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I've stayed here before so I obviously like the hotel. Check-in was a breeze. Parking was sufficient. I like the location as well. It's off by itself. Kind of set back from the road. And it has a lot of high quality eating options nearby as well as super markets etc. Things I didn't like. I didn't like staying on the side of the hotel that faced the highway. Also, they seemed to have more standard definition stations than high definition stations. I was trying to watch a basketball game (March Madness) on TNT and TBS and it was just wayyy too grainy and not clear. It was unwatchable. Funny thing is, those channels are normally always in hi-def in hotels (I travel a lot. speaking from experience). I settled on the hi-def game on CBS. Also, I ordered dinner and they didn't have a tray that I could use to eat and watch tv with on the couch. Not possible to sit at the desk and watch TV. Last complaint, I didn't care for being in a room that had a connecting door. In the morning, I could hear everything clearly in that room when I was next to that door (which is where the desk was located). So, these are not serious complaints that would keep me from staying here. I would absolutely stay here again next time I'm in the area. I just need to remember to request a room on the side of the hotel not facing the highway and that doesn't have an adjoining room door. Overall, a very comfortable and relaxing stay.

Room Tip: I normally request away from the elevator. I would also request a room on the side away from the highway and without an adjoining door
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Hello Earlthapearl527,

We are delighted to be your chosen hotel during your stays in Glen Allen, VA. It is always a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with the hotel team as a vital way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you.

Whenever your travels bring you back to the area, please reach out to me directly- as I would be happy to ensure the room location requests you've mentioned are accommodated prior to your arrival. Again, thank you for staying at the Springhill Suites Richmond North/Glen Allen. We look forward to your next visit!

shsrvc.gm@gmail.com