“Great Chicken Wings!”
Review of Kfc

Kfc
Ranked #74 of 102 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed 29 June 2016

KFC is a normal stop at least twice a month for spicy chicken wings that are excellent. Sometimes they fry the chicken to hard but I return it and management is nice about it. This restaurant is across from Giant grocery store, many other restaurants, gas stations, 5 seconds from 66 Hwy, hotel, Regal theatre, bank and much more. Enjoy!

Reviewed 15 October 2015

OK, I Have been to this particular KFC at least six times in the past three weeks, and I cannot help thinking there is an issue here. Twice my order was wrong and I had to return to the store for corrections. Each time, it seemed the chicken had been sitting under heat lamps for hours. Yet it is luke warm at best, and this last time, JUST TODAY, I ordered a two piece with biscuit, and what I got appears to be the two smallest pieces they could possibly have found. AND it cost me $6!!! For two small pieces of cold chicken and a biscuit???? REALLY?

I have continued visiting this location because it is literally within walking distance of where I am staying. But, I think I may get into the car and DRIVE further if it means a better experience.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

not sure what to say. it is your typical fast food chicken joint. I like Popeyes since they add a bit of spice to their food. However KFC is easier to get to. Food is good price is ok and service tends to be on the good side.

Reviewed 25 June 2015

Standard KFC food, good but not great. Service is generally good, with friendly staff and correct orders.

Reviewed 16 June 2015

Regular fast food for the chicken crowd. It's not bad, beats Mickie Ds. But than again, virtually every place in the fast food market does.