“Great menu variety ”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 102 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

BJ has a very extensive menu. They have a great chef staff because all of their foods were fixed to the liking of everyone in our party. I had the Jambalaya and it was one of the best I’ve had. The pizza that my wife got was excellent. My next entree choice will be their ribs which I was told is excellent. Also on Thursdays the ribs are $3 cheaper. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I have eaten regularly at BJs since finding it a few months ago. They have a great variety off food options from steak, pizza, burgers and salads. The interior of the place is appealing but can be a bit noisy sometimes. Service is normally very good. I have not eaten anything that I have not ultimately liked. The place is usually packed but they do accept a call ahead. When using a call ahead I never waited longer than about 10 minutes for a small (2-4 person) party.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Had dinner here on a cold night. Every time the door opens the cold comes in. Making it a little uncomfortable if you are sitting anywhere somewhat near the bar. Food is ok, service is ok.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here. The food was good
The serve was good. The resturant decor was nice.
Seemed very clean.
Enjoyed the meal and would go back again.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

My son took me out for lunch, and this place offered a discount of up to $12.95 for vets. The place was busy, with about a 15 minute wait. We went to the bar and tried their house beers. The whitbier was very good, a nice even mellow flavor with a hint of sweetness and not happy at all. At the table, I ordered a baked potato with chili and cheese, and a wedge salad. My son ordered the buffalo chicken grilled cheese sandwich. The food was plenty and flavorful, and we really enjoyed the time and place.