“Burger Joint”
Review of SmashBurger

SmashBurger
Ranked #42 of 103 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed 1 July 2017

Very good burger, lots of choices. You can have a beef, turkey or a bean burger. Also a lot of different topping. I keep it simple. Cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles and mayo. Good burger and worth trying.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

The burgers are excellent as advertised, but the potato sticks they call "smash fries" and pretty much everything else on their menu is a disappointment.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I've tried to like SmashBurger. Hamburgers were so so. I've ordered the french fries with rosemary twice but they apply too much oil on them. The last time I had to take the fries back and ask for another order, because we couldn't eat the fries with the amount of oil they put on them. The second order was just as bad, even after I mentioned the amount of oil they had applied. We won't return.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

I ordered our food and just about everything we ordered they said they were out of it. This is not the first time this has happened at this location. After waiting a very long time for our food we left Only to discover our entire order was wrong. Corporate really needs to step in at this location!

Reviewed 8 November 2016

When there is a place on the opposite corner that sells amazing burgers I can't imagine going to Smashburger. They have a bunch of options, it is easy to get in and out and their sweet potato fries are amazing. Other than that I would not bother again. The burgers were dry, they forgot toppings on each of our burgers and the "buffalo" fries are just regular fries with some sort of powder seasoning sitting on top - not good. The shakes were pretty good, but the cups were only 3/4 full - I feel like I paid for a whole cup. Overall the burgers were dry and uninteresting, the meal was expensive for something I didn't enjoy very much and when there are two great burger joints within a mile I would not go back to Smashburger.