“Typical B-Dubs”

Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar
Ranked #66 of 104 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Nothing out of the ordinary for B-Dubs. Place was clean, service was good and the food is, well, B-Dubs so don't expect a Michelin Star rating. If you want some sports on TV, plenty of cold beer and some wings then you're good to go with B-Dub in Gainesville.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We are die-hard Buffalo wings fans....from Buffalo. We try wings in every restaurant we can find, searching for the closest to the "real" Buffalo wings and it gets frustrating when they come out soggy.

Since we are from the Northwest and about as far from Buffalo as we can get, we naturally went to Buffalo Wings. I finally found a way to get close at our local BW.

Yesterday, craving wings, we went to the BW in Gainesville. Ordered extra extra crispy wings with light Buffalo sauce (it works at home) what came was a heavy dry rub wing. I rubbed the rub off with my napkin and asked for a side of Buffalo sauce.

The server was very friendly and personable and I think she was new.

If you are going to be called Buffalo Wings, please learn how to fix them like they do in Buffalo. Ask the one in Vancouver WA....they have it right now :-)

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

After going to the theater to see “And There Was Light “ we decide to try something new close to the theater. Yes, Buffalo Wild Wings. The service was pleasant and the teriyaki wings and tacos were excellent to the taste buds.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I love Buffalo Wild Wings and this location did not disappoint. The food was hot, fresh and the service excellent. I would recommend this location versus others that I have been to in the area.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Terrible service. I had to ask for things like plates and silverware. The food was also terrible. Steak and cheese sub did not have cheese. Server had very little knowledge of the menu. The wings were ok. Not very busy at all..no wait and I saw why. We will never go to this location again.

Date of visit: June 2017