“Very Good, Casual BBQ Spot”
Review of Mission BBQ

Mission BBQ
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Nothing fancy but a very good BBQ location. A casual venue where you essentially serve yourself. The atmosphere is laid-back. Good for a family outing with the kids or a quick meal with your significant other. I'll definitely revisit but if you do, don't expect the Ritz!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

All the trapping look right, the meat by the pound, the brown paper, tub of sodas. But this is not the same caliber. It is ok. But lacks the depth of seasoning. Best to go in a large group. A couple or small family will spend a substantial amount to get a variety for a meal.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Before heading out to see a movie, my kids and I decided to eat dinner at this bbq place.. it was my first time here and I love the place.. you can pick and choose what you want. Since I was hungry, I did try all the meat and some sides.. the best part is that you can order 1 or 2 pieces of ribs of the baby back ribs.. and it’s really delicious.. I do love to eat but I don’t eat a lot, so this place is my kind of place

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Popped in, place was packed. Waited in line, totally worth it. The servers work fast and everything was delicious.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Mission BBQ is one of our new favorite places in Gainesville. We are fairly picky on out BBQ and typically opt to do our own...then in came mission bbq.

The staff here is super helpful and friendly, great menu with excellent food. Brisket is some of the best in the area and I love how supportive they are to public safety in the area. When we are looking for a solid, quick meal, Mission is our stop and the outdoor seating is great on a nice night.

Date of visit: July 2018