“Awesome Sandwiches!!”

Ranked #18 of 99 Restaurants in Gainesville
Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 November 2016

I had a business mtg at this location and afterwards got lunch. The turkey sandwich plus the potato soup was good and tasty. Great place to relax and enjoy the view at a grand location. The restaurant was clean and neat with a friendly and comfortable environment. The floor plan is well designed and a great location for business meetings. Close to Hwy 66 and 29 and surrounded by many different restaurants, gas stations, hotels, grocery stores, theater, etc. You name it and it’s there and growing. Enjoy!!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I love this Panera! Great food and convenient. I have the app on my phone and order ahead, it's always ready when I get there. This is especially convenient after a long work day and you want something fast. Food is always fresh and great tasting. I also love using the kiosks in the restaurant to order my food. I can customize and take the time to add or delete anything from my sandwiches or salads. The best part, they always get my order right!

Reviewed 28 July 2016

We visit here several times a year when passing through and find consistent quality in service and the food. In spite of some displeasure with some recent menu changes, we can still find something to eat that we are happy with. On this visit we met up with daughter and three children. They only have one large table that will be comfortable for more than four or five. That was in use by another family when we arrived so we squeezed into a booth with the baby on the end.

They had multiple cashiers since it was the lunch hour and in spite of a normal lunch line, we were able to place our order in a reasonable time. They are one of the Panera's that offers, caffeine free diet soda and have for years. The 99 cents dessert offer, with a drink is something we always take advantage of when eating in.

This Panera is one of those who bring your meal to the table - especially nice with the kids. Overall well kept but their were some water issues in the women's bathroom. I had the tuna and I am always pleased with the quality of the lettuce they use.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

This is what you would expect from any Panera. Great food and service. Some of the tables needed to be cleaned (wiped down) but otherwise, very nice.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is a great informal sit down restaurant with great soup, great Mac and cheese and great cheese ravioli. They even bring the food to you. Highly recommend it.