“Great place for a confidential meeting”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 13 December 2016

Great coffee. We picked a table in the back that the Colonel likes to sit at and hold court.The staff was friendly and made sure we were not disturbed. We now stop here a couple of times a week.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Called early morning to pre-order a Traveller to go. John was super friendly on the phone and had everything ready for me when I arrived later that morning to pickup.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

We have certain drinks we like a certain way and this Starbucks is by far one of the best we have ever encountered! Not only do they remember our drinks everyone that works there is above and beyond friendly! Sean being one of the nicest people and I believe his name is Jay he used to work at the Starbucks at Target. I could lost names all day but the point is you get great quality and excellent service!! This is our Starbucks of choice!

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

This is a great Starbucks. I love that there's a drive-through, since I'm usually in a hurry and running errands. Starbucks always powers my errands!

1  Thank QuickWhitTravel
Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

I agree with the reviewer that said Target is better. I've. Been to the drive thru more than once. Gotten my drinks wrong, went back today it was on point. I don't like the inside but I do at Target. The only other complaint and this goes for both. I always ask to leave room for cream. Never happens.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!