“Good Food and Service ”
Review of Los Potrillos

Los Potrillos
Ranked #21 of 100 Restaurants in Front Royal
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Had a great experience at Los Potrillos last night. We were quickly seated and drink orders were taken. I was pleasantly surprised by the portions of the entrees and taste. A bonus was they have Dos XX on draft!!! We had burritos, quesadillas, fajitas and chips and salsa of course.

Family friendly, clean and easily accessible from downtown Front Royal and I-81. Be sure to check them out for some good eats.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

This was an incredible visit! Food was in big portions with side dishes and everything was very delicious. The staff was polite and helpful. Food came very fast Whoever likes Mexican should visit!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

My Bride and me have ridden here for lunch and dinner many times. It is about 50 minutes from our home. Never had a bad experience here. Great service and food. The quality is high and the prices are low! Godspeed

Reviewed 16 April 2018

FOOD: Good Mexican food. We started with the queso with chorizzo. I wouldn't order the queso with chorizzo again - it's served on a plate and has cooked chorrizo spread on top of the cheese. It got cold quickly and the chorrizo was very greasy. I had the chicken enchiladas and my father had the chicken fajitas. We were both very pleased with our dinners. For dessert we both had the Mexican fried ice cream - Ok.

ATMOSPHERE: We were there on Tuesday night the last week of March. Quiet with customers.

PARKING: Ample

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Oh my goodness we were going to go somewhere else and decided at the last minute to stop year we got the fajitas for two and they're the best I have ever had the service was out of this world I just wish I would have saved room to try the sofa Pia's I'll try those next time thanks for a wonderful dinner