“Good salsa bar, good carnitas”
Review of Rancho Nuevo

Rancho Nuevo
Ranked #25 of 100 Restaurants in Front Royal
Reviewed 7 August 2018

My wife and I had a good Saturday evening meal. I had carnitas, she had shrimp. We both had a variety of salsa from their salsa bar. They have a dozen different types of salsa, so of course we had half of them on our table mixed our own concoctions.

The food was good. The service was good. This is a fine family restaurant, and most of the customers were in large family groups.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Just had a a great family meal at Rancho Nuevo! Our favorite was the fajitas...bringing home the leftovers! The rice and black beans were good as well. My husband loved the chicken tacos too! Highly recommend this for some family fun!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Where to begin... by far my husband and I's FAVORITE restaurant! The service is amazing, the food is spectacular and the homemade-at-your-table guacamole is a must have! The prices are great for the area, the restaurant is clean, and again the service is superb! You don't just get one person assisting you, you get the whole team making sure you have everything you need to enjoy your meal! The Texas Fajitas come out very hot and the portions are plentiful. The salsa bar is a great touch for everyone's distinctive level of hotness. From the chips and salsa to the fried ice-cream you will not leave hungry that is for sure! Definitely give these guys a try next time you are in the Front Royal area and support the local businesses :)

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Food was delicious and the service was great - fast, friendly and accurate. We had a large party and everyone was happy with their meals.
Highly recommended!

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I had a delicious taco salad and my husband enjoyed carne asada. Everything was cooked properly and we liked tasting the different types of salsas available at the salsa bar. Restaurant is clean and staff is friendly.