“Amazing Gallery!”

Troika Contemporary Crafts
Ranked #2 of 18 things to do in Floyd
More attraction details
Owner description: Troika Contemporary Crafts is a gallery that strives to show excellent regional and local hand made objects. Jewelry, ceramics, woodworking, furniture, blacksmithing, textiles, prints, lamps, and books represent a majority of work in our shop.
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Definitely stop by! It is one of the best galleries I have ever been to! The pieces are really special and artfully displayed...I felt like I was in a museum! Beautiful pieces in a variety of mediums with a bio displayed about each artist. The staff was most personable! You will be glad you stopped in!

There are newer reviews for Troika Contemporary Crafts

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

This a lovely little shop with an amazing inventory of art goods and wonderful service. We enjoyed our visit very much.

1  Thank Lissiejane-12
Reviewed 8 February 2017

When my financee and I travel, we like to pick up a piece of art or a craft from the place we travel to so that it will always remind us of where we have been. We were able to find just that here. The sales lady was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely come back and obtain subsequent pieces from the same artist.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

This is my go-to for gifts and one of a kind pieces for my home. I have several Icove lamps, and each is a fascinating up cycled conversation starter! Helpful (but unobtrusive) folks staff the shop.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Quality, unique, and creative pieces of art, jewelry, and decorative home appointments and furniture that are one of a kind and created by local artisans. Helpful, friendly staff with no pressure. A must stop.