“The best”

Troika Contemporary Crafts
Ranked #3 of 20 things to do in Floyd
More attraction details
Owner description: Troika Contemporary Crafts is a gallery that strives to show excellent regional and local hand made objects. Jewelry, ceramics, woodworking, furniture, blacksmithing, textiles, prints, lamps, and books represent a majority of work in our shop.
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

This is my go-to for gifts and one of a kind pieces for my home. I have several Icove lamps, and each is a fascinating up cycled conversation starter! Helpful (but unobtrusive) folks staff the shop.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Quality, unique, and creative pieces of art, jewelry, and decorative home appointments and furniture that are one of a kind and created by local artisans. Helpful, friendly staff with no pressure. A must stop.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Beautifully curated! A pleasure to browse and shop. What a great and unusual find in this small mountain town. They have an especially lovely collection of jewelry!

Reviewed 8 October 2016

I went in to find some gifts for my wife's birthday; lots of quality items to choose from and great, personalized service from store keeper.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

We were really pleased with the selection of crafts in the gallery. My wife and I are both artists and go into galleries with jaded eyes. But we found a number pieces we wanted to buy and decided on one to buy.
We would definitely go back.