“Nice gallery with interesting work”

Troika Contemporary Crafts
Ranked #2 of 18 things to do in Floyd
More attraction details
Owner description: Troika Contemporary Crafts is a gallery that strives to show excellent regional and local hand made objects. Jewelry, ceramics, woodworking, furniture, blacksmithing, textiles, prints, lamps, and books represent a majority of work in our shop.
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

We were really pleased with the selection of crafts in the gallery. My wife and I are both artists and go into galleries with jaded eyes. But we found a number pieces we wanted to buy and decided on one to buy.
We would definitely go back.

There are newer reviews for Troika Contemporary Crafts

Reviewed 6 September 2016

I love this shop! It's beautifully laid out, full of interesting things but not at all crowded or cluttered. Different local artists are represented and there's a good selection of jewelry, art, fabrics, pottery, and some home furnishings. The handcrafted wooden items, including beautiful cutting boards and rolling pins, are among my favorites. I've bought several things here and always stop in when I'm in Floyd. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Floyd is a wonderful place for people to visit that love art and beautiful handmade objects. If you want something unique, you should visit Troika. This gallery has a wonderful selection of art and fine crafts at different price points and the staff is nice too!

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

My BFF and I had a blast in here! Small store packed with the neatest things!!! We each purchased several gifty items !!! VERY COOL STORE!!

Reviewed 20 July 2016

They have the best high end craft gallery in Floyd. Nice selection of a wide variety of craft media, but not inexpensive.