Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
USD 110
USD 84
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 108/night.

USD 98
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 143/night.

USD 84
USD 128
USD 100
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 156/night.

Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
USD 92
  • Pool
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 172/night.

USD 151
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 184/night.

Governor House Inn(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
USD 88
USD 75
USD 91
Falls Church Inn(Falls Church)
USD 122
All reviewstysons cornerheavenly bedtyson cornersushistarbucks coffeecapital beltwayfront desk staffshuttle servicebreakfast buffetdc areafree parkingup to datemetro stationspgmehmetlobbyhighway
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is quite nice and the staff is friendly, but the hotel seems way too uptight for a Westin. We arrived late and the bar had some food, and it was shockingly good for the price and the hour. Service was lacking, but it was late so whatever. The desk needs to be more forthcoming with ice machine and vending. Info, especially with NO store around and A coffee shop with random hours. I opted for a light clean on my room rather than a deep clean to get points..... I have gotten none.

Nice place, but too uptight for a Westin.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel good. Low rate for nice hotel. Had to pay for parking. Staff good, check in fast. Bar and restaurant on site and room service offered. The hotel is in good proximity to my customer and local shopping/ restaurants.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The location of this hotel is right off of I-495, which is very convenient for those wanting a full service hotel yet do not want to venture out far from the interstate highway. This was my first stay at this hotel, and my first stay at a Westin. I've stayed at other SPG and Marriott branded hotels prior, but never at a Westin. This hotel gives a great first impression of the brand and hotel. The room was nicely furnished, well lit, clean, and comfortable. I particularly liked the large size desk, and a plush, oversized desk chair. What is especially impressive is that the window curtains almost completely shut out exterior light, and kept the room dark even well after sunrise.

My stay was satisfying and I'm pleased overall. I have a positive impression of the Westin Tysons Corner, and look forward to future stays here on future visits to the area.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Hudsonmccraw
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this property a few times while traveling on business. The hotel has a modern feel to it, and is conveniently located. The staff is friendly, and the restaurant serves a great breakfast. I will continue to visit this hotel in the future.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I travel to this area 1-2 times per year and usually stay at the Westin. I had some issues with the room last time and luckily I had no room issues this time. I still get annoyed paying the parking fee and having to park far from the entrance. The valet parking spots near the entrance are frustrating since hardly anyone uses the valet so they remain mostly empty. This area was where you used to be able to park which was convenient for the guests. I love the location and appreciate the shuttle to and from the mall. Our room was comfortable, clean and quiet. I will likely stay here again next year if the rates are good.

Room Tip: I like a high floor