All reviews the concierge lounge office park business park corner room every hour nice hotel full service hotel parking garage weekend stay breakfast buffet front desk staff great rate mini fridge metro station up to date business travel king bed
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I always have found this hotel to be comfortable and accommodating to my tastes and needs. The rooms are nicely designed and everything is well laid out. The connectivity options in power and USB are plentiful in these rooms. They have a very nice fitness room in the ground floor, and the restaurant dishes up some decent offerings all throughout the day. This stay was no exception to the ones I've had in the past, and I was pleased.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Hudsonmccraw
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Falls Church Marriott for three nights... a getaway to visit friends. Check in was great, the general manager stepped up and assisted us with our bags since other staff were busy. They gave us an upgraded room, very spacious and clean on the 12th floor. Very quiet and comfortable. Just an observation, but there was no bedskirt on the bed, and that made it look a little shabby.
The hotel is a little dated, lobby furniture could use a refresh. The first night we had a bite in the bar area and I noticed one of the chairs had a really bad stain on it. If this couldn’t be cleaned, the chair should have been removed in my opinion. The table was sticky. We had to ask the bartender to wipe it off. The food was great, I had a burger and my hubby had shrimp fettuccine. The cocktails, however, were a disappointment. We had breakfast all three mornings and it was fantastic. The dining manager was extremely kind, remembered our names and was very attentive. All in all, it was a nice stay and we would stay there again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 January 2018

The front desk staffs are great, lady upgrade me to lounge since I am gold member without hesitate. I have a quick get away stay at this hotel in a very cold day but able to drive to Eden center and my old office to get food and tour around. Location is great. Only issue was when I suggested to the lady at the lounge about their food warmer dish (lid kept on closing not stay open, so you need both hands to get the food)- she was not happy with me, just ignored me the entire time even I tried to conversate with her.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this property a number of times over the last year for business. The rooms are very comfortable and spacious. The food served in the hotel’s concierge lounge is a huge plus, as it’s not only convenient, but also well prepared. I’ll definitely continue staying here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

On December 30th, 2017 we checked in to room 300 where there was no blanket available in the room. We reached out to the front desk and they response was that they were out of blankets and they were also sóld out for the night Pasha, front desk mánager, offered an extra set of sheets. Í contacted Priceline explaining the situation but they were unable to help. As soon as my husband arrived from the aiport at 4.00 am the room was freezing, due to air window filtration, he went to the front desk spoke to Pasha and he reached the segurity guard by walkie talkie. The security officer arrived 20 minutes later with a blanket he got from another room. This situation was totally unaceptable the morning after we reached Jennifer, front desk senior Manager, who declined any compensation because the hotel provided a blanket ((( She did not care that this was provided at 4:00 am )) this was not an extra blanket this was a mandatory and basic item in the room.

We ll never stay at the Marriot hotels again!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
FallsChurchMarriott, Manager at Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Thank you for your comments TGomezG. We are sorry that this stay failed to meet expectations and that our proposed solutions did not work for you. We will certainly strive to improve upon this, and we appreciate your providing that opportunity.